Monday, March 10, 2008

Mommy!!!

"A Note From Home"
digital collage by Mick Mather
Tonight's image should be self-explanatory. I'm deathly ill - nauseous, migraine headache, floopy tummy, chills & sweats, fever, aching joints - I don't know how I made it through the work day and I went straight to bed this afternoon. I've only got up long enough to check email, cancel appointments for tomorrow and give you all fair warning that I'll be incommunicado for a few days. I hate being sick.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Elegia said...

She really looks ill. But maybe her thoughts are ill. It could kill people. Dark, so dark. I like!

10:23 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

Get better, soon!

2:32 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

elina:
LOL - you and your dark side! :)

hpy:
Thanks, Hélène ... I'm going to crawl back into bed now.

7:34 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, poor you. Get well soon!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Thanks for the sympathy, Susu. I've just crawled out of bed to check email and the comments - now I'm going to crawl back there!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home