Saturday, July 19, 2008

Not what you think -

"Until the Wheels Fall Off"
manipulated digital drawing by Mick Mather
As I worked on this image The Toys Series came immediately to mind. However, that body of work is based upon tempera-on-paper paintings that always precede the digital manipulation. Even though the look and the style of this fits well within the confines of that series, it must, as defined by the criteria, stand alone. I'm thinking that more of these will appear as I begin to accumulate a few weeks worth of images for posting while I'm vacation in mid-August. I'm also thinking that this may very well mean another, new series. What to do?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger S. Collier said...

vacation from blog...not allowed!!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

the charm school dropout:
Hmmm, not allowed? That's rich, coming from a gal who just R-E-T-U-R-N-E-D from vacation! :D

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home