Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The weather has been perfect -

"One Happy Summer Day"
digital collage by Mick Mather
As I mention in the introductory title of this post, the weather has been stunning! Perfect days, perfect green, perfect riot of color in all of the flowers, just the right amount of rain ... like I say, perfect. This image is somewhat idyllic in my mind and reminiscent of being at a lake, taking a small rowboat out on the water with someone you care for. This exchange of glances on a summer day is the icing on the cake (sigh)!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Elegia said...

We don't have very perfect weather here in Finland so I just have to envy yours. She looks really happy, bet she loves sun!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

elegia:
The weather continues to be lovely ... perhaps a bit too hot and surely too high in humidity. I'm not trying to rub it in, we're notorious for cloudy, rainy summers here.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home