Monday, September 22, 2008

More digital drawing -

"Searching the City for You"
manipulated digital drawing by Mick Mather
I'm still pursuing the digital drawing tools in my kit bag ... having a bit of fun, relaxing, allowing other projects to percolate while thus employed. The title comes from a dream I had last night - that city woman again - except for the fact that right outside her office was a horse farm. Well, must dash, these disparate images need investigation ... I think.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

I see you find some kind of city for us. Looks like it's autumn. Somehow this pic made me think of the great boulevards of Paris when the leaves turn into gold.

9:36 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

Night life, and Batman! Or Batwoman in this case.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Well, I was waiting to see what The Finnish Sisters might see here. I like the boulevards of Paris reference. :)

hpy:
To the batcave, Robin!!! :D

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home