Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday Challenge: Favorite -

"Leighlund & Paige"
photograph by Mick Mather
This week, favorite is the theme at Thursday Challenge. I suppose it's somewhat annoying to go on and on about my grandchildren but, with a knowing bias, this pair must be two of the most beautiful that any grandfather could hope for. Only granddaughter number three, Keisha (at seventeen already a beautiful young woman), is missing from the picture but not from my heart. Anyway, here's a view of two-thirds of my favorites posing next to the creek sculpture that Paige suggested, originally discussed and seen here. Can you feel the proud grin I'm wearing from where you are? Okay, I'll stop now. :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

You have every right and obligation to be a proud grand dad!!!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
All are the bright lights of my twilight years. :)

4:16 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

Leighlund is telling a secret to Paige, who knows that you heard it, but doesn't say so to Leighlund because she wants to share a secret with both of you. That's what it looks like.

1:16 AM  
Blogger S. Collier said...

Beautiful girls. I can see why they are your favorite(s).

4:36 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
You may have hit the mark here, Hélène! There are always plenty of secrets when these two are together. :)

the charm school dropout:
Thank you, Sarah ... I adore all three granddaughters and these two, in particular, can go from creek rat to girly girl in a heartbeat! Sigh! What more could poppa wish for? :D

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home