Saturday, December 27, 2008

Drawing With Leighlund Series -

"Leighlund's Christmas Goose"
manipulated digital drawing by Mick Mather
- original drawing by Leighlund Ruth Vincett -

Earlier this week, Tuesday to be exact, I posted a beautiful piece of land art created by my middle granddaughter, Paige. Well, you know how it is, you can't post one without representing the other so, here's another piece from the Drawing With Leighlund Series. To catch you up, and for newcomers, this series begins with one of Leighlund's delightful, scribbly drawings and then comes to Poppa for a run through the super secret array at the Secret Visual laboratory. This one reminds me of a fat, Christmas goose taking flight.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

This is beautiful, although I can't see any goose. But if you say so...

I see a dead tree, no, a sleeping twig, waiting for spring.

11:17 AM  
Blogger studio lolo said...

I totally see the goose even tho you didn't see my reindeer :D

12:20 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
As always, I can only give clues in the words that go with my varied posts. You already know how much I value the things that you see that I don't ... to each their own interpretation. :)

studio lolo:
LOL @ "even tho you didn't see my reindeer"; and I'm delighted that you see the goose! :D

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home