Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Time flies -

"Red Arrow"
land art by Paige Elizabeth Herzog
It barely seems possible that so much time has slipped away. Back in early October my two youngest granddaughters helped Poppa do a bit of land art, a lovely rock bridge that you can read about here, in the stream next to Leighlund's house. After said bridge work was completed, Paige did a fabulous job announcing it's presence with this beautifully composed red arrow. When I mentioned that you should all stay tuned, I had no idea that almost two and a half months would pass. Considering the heavy snowfall we've had for five days I suppose this bit of green may be a welcome sight, even if only for a moment.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

I wish you a merry Christmas, and for myself many pictures to seeon your blog nexy year!

2:12 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
... and many happy returns for the new year to you too, Hélène. :)

4:31 AM  
Blogger Elegia said...

I wish you a merry Christmas, but I won't do it by singing. I'm too kind to do that :D

Beautiful picture.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Elegia:
This is the season for kindness, after all! :D

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home