Monday, December 08, 2008

NEW from the Reinventing the Wheel Series

"Reinventing the Wheel X"
digital painting by Mick Mather
After so many weeks of focus on the Everson Unwrapped sculpture it's good to get back to an old grouping of digital paintings for a change. I'm not even positive that I've posted a single one of the The Reinventing the Wheel Series yet this year. Since a piece titled "Jumble Box" was a preliminary study that came before the official series, I suppose I should be happy to be able to count at least one post from 2008.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger harlequinpan said...

i saw a face there, just like mine.:)
Love this series,it's full of kinetic energy .

7:48 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

It makes me think of old copper.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

harlequinpan:
I can hardly see your face in that tiny profile picture, so I'm not sure. :)

hpy:
Yes! Coppery, that's it!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Lucky Dip Lisa said...

What an interesting night I've had tonight just cruisin' ya blog...

Can I please borrow this image to put with the link?

2:18 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Lucky Dip Lisa:
You may use it, Lisa ... it will be an honor. :)

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home