Tuesday, December 09, 2008

One more crazy week -

"In A Hong Kong Umbrella Factory"
manipulated digital drawing by Mick Mather
Even though it appears that I'm facing another grueling week at the office I'm finally able to step back a little bit and have some fun. Today's post came out of an old digital drawing that's been hidden away in a file with no plans to go further. I hauled it out for fun and started running it through the super secret array here at the Secret Digital Laboratory. Well, must dash, I have meeting after meeting today and another this evening.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Catnapping said...

this puts me more in mind of rain than of umbrellas...that way that a rainy day blurs the light while reflecting it...rainbowy, too.

and come to think of it...the tops of umbrellas are a part of that...as they get wetter, they reflect the traffic lights, and porch lights...

dang. it's like that around here these days...it's december, but you'd never know it. no snow. lotsa rain though.

merry april showers.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Catnapping:
When I was working on this it was a paltry 7º with a sub-zero wind chill and blizzard conditions! I'll take those April showers and none too soon! :D

4:33 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

THat's summer time, and umbrellas against a hot sun.
We could have snow later today.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
I'm doing what I can to keep Susu's mind off winter ... shhh with the talk about snow! :)

4:49 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Did someone mention winter....

This pic is cherry blossoms in a Japanese spring garden.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
I'm delighted that this is what you were thinking. See, we got your mind occupied elsewhere, for a little while at least! :)

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home