Sunday, January 11, 2009

No time to talk now, the playoffs are on!

"Boonville Switch (Alternate Version)"
manipulated digital photograph by Mick Mather
Three's a charm they say and I've always liked this version of "Boonville Switch". I was torn between this and the other treatment that was posted only this past Tuesday. Well, the NFL Championship Playoffs are upon us and I'm already glued to the set to see if the NY Giants can manhandle the Philadelphia Eagles. It's likely to be an interesting game.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, it's a hot day, no train in sight and my poor hobo feet are aching!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
Just around the bend, in that clump of dark trees, you'll find the jungle, plenty of shade and me mixing up some Hobo Stew ... you brought something to toss into the pot, right?

8:54 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Yes, some whiskey adds flavor to the soup! Great!
I'll sing you Hobo's lullaby.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
I could use that whiskey and the lullaby right now! The Giants lost the game today.

6:30 PM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, lost! I know the feeling. I've lost happiness for the moment, but I'll survive.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
A toast, then, to friends with which one can commiserate.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home