Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY -

"Fading Heart Valentine"
digital collage by Mick Mather
On days like today I think more than a few of us take pause to consider affections of the heart. In my short stay within this realm, I've been one of the lucky ones. Equal amounts of heartbeat, heartache, heartbreak and heart song have surely made things interesting. I suppose this lyric line from a popular standard expresses my point of view better than anything that I myself might say :
"To all the girls I once caressed
And may I say I've held the best
For helping me to grow
I owe a lot I know
To all the girls I've loved before"

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

That is a beautiful tribute to all the girls.

3:28 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
:)

6:45 AM  
Blogger John M. Mora said...

i see her smile...this is very nice.

i too was moved by the 14th to hum a "whole lotta love," backwards..

4:35 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

John:
LMAO! You can turn back 'round and face forward again, John!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home