Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It took me so long to find out -

"The Day Trippers"
digital collage by Mick Mather
Perhaps today's post will sum up what the last week or more has been about. Admittedly, I've been spending lots of time documenting over a dozen walking art projects. Even though the work is being accomplished in piecemeal fashion, so much time is being spent that I was feeling the early pangs of burnout. So, a retreat to comfortable territory for a little while, almost as if each image has been my own little day trip. Getting away, having at it unstructured, come what may. That said, I really must be getting back to the work at hand again very soon.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, they are going to have a great day!

Something of days bygone in this pic, nostalgic somehow.

6:43 AM  
Blogger hpy said...

You're going bowling with these ladies?

9:03 AM  
Blogger John M. Mora said...

Wait, know these chicks - they are paperback writers.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
I agree. It must be the thought of a perfect day with the perfect group of friends at that perfect moment in time. Off we go!

hpy:
How can I not? They're giving me a 30 pin handicap! :O

John:
R-E-A-D-E-R-S, John ... they're paperback readers! :)

4:44 PM  
Blogger Elegia said...

I think they're "shopaholic". :D

11:26 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Elegia:
I think you're right! But, shopping for what?

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home