Thursday, April 09, 2009

Thursday Challenge: Silly -

"The Girls Get Silly"
digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
Silly is this week's theme at Thursday Challenge and what could be sillier than a group of teenage girls having a giggle at camp. From left to right we have the toastmistress, the butt-in-ski, the let's drink root beer with a spoon, the timid mouse (they were all doing it, but NOT me, Daddy) and the organizer. Ahhh, the joys of summer and the lighter side of life. :)

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Easter bunnies?

5:07 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
LOL ... maybe so! :D

8:01 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

They are having fun! Good! Nice mood in the pic.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
Makes you want to be there adding to the fun! :)

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How awesome, Silly and Nostalgic in one photo, what a treasure this is!

Please visit my submission for Thursday’s Challenge @
http://www.aguthrieimages.com/1/post/2009/04/thursdays-challenge.html

2:54 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Amanda:
Thanks so much. I'm glad you enjoyed this one.

7:15 PM  
Blogger John M. Mora said...

i.can.drink.two

cheers

great.i.mage

8:37 PM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I remember that--I think I was there--I was the one with rootbeer coning out my nose--cool stuff, Mick!!!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hi Mick! I have been out of the loop for a while but I saw your comment on my blog and had to come see what you were doing.

I love this one, it makes me wish I had a group of girlfriends to hang out with.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

John:
Two it is then ... on the mahogany ... pick up!

Mary Stebbins Taitt:
Chortle, chortle, snort, snort, snuck, snuck! :D

Melis:
Melski!!! Welcome back to blogdom. Put up more pictures at your place ... I'll be over later.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home