Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday Challenge: Colorful -

"Colorful"
digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
This title of this evenings post is the theme at Thursday Challenge this week. I knew that I had a handful of photographs that would quite likely be usable, and yet, I began messing about with a failed photo that was almost totally black save for the red spot. Primary red at that - so, I went about tweaking and lightening and brightening and layering and filtering and...phew! This is what happened by the end of the process. As the piece developed, a number of other versions, equally satisfying but less colorful, were created. One of these alternate images can be seen at my newest blog, a collaborative, sci-fi creation of an imaginary world known as the Outer Dust Rings.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home