Saturday, April 21, 2007

NEW from The Making Faces Series -

"Blue Girl"
digital collage by Mick Mather
Whenever I seem to hit a wall, I'll jump into this rather simple series of images. As I've said a few times before when posting from this series, they're thrown together fast with little attention paid to blocking out, repainting, etc. before moving to the super, secret array of plug-ins and filters. I spent much of the day working on new pieces - tonight's post, however, is an older one that I like for personal reasons. Anyway, now it's time for an evening of mindless entertainment. You guessed it! TV!!!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

Hey Mick, I'm eager to see your new pieces, thouhg these older ones are great. I almoust feel that I know her, there is someting so familier, her smile...you inspire me, I think I make a new piece..

8:59 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
Truth be told, it appears that we inspire each other. As you say, there's something so familiar about her for me as well. Sometimes images seem to have a way of becoming something that they want to become, seemingly beyond our control!
So, you're off to do a new piece then? I'll stop by later...should I bring some wine?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home