Monday, June 18, 2007

Moody Monday: Active -

"Selfportrait of the Artist as an Active Ingredient at an Irish Bar"
digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
A little bit of thinking went into the Moody Monday weekly theme, active. My first idea was to illustrate the results of an over risen dough raising the roof on a house while oozing out the doors and windows. Unfortunately, images of an old horror movie poster brought me back to reality and, oh me, what a reality it is! Here I am within arms reach of as much Irish Whiskey as any good, or bad, Irishman might hope for! The occasion calls for a short pour by the clan Cooley, wouldn't you say?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, show us the way to the next whiskey bar...

Well, here it is, I'll drink to that!

I must have mud in my eyes, the vision is a little blurred:))

5:36 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
LOL ... I'd completely forgotton there was a song to go with that image. I should've known that one of The Sisters would drag out another great Doors song! :D

Blurry eyed you say? Hey bartender ... same again please!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home