Saturday, June 09, 2007

A strange week at The Secret Visual Laboratory

"Two Very Different Hats"
montage by Mick Mather
A series of experimental works are scattered all over the lab...a week's worth of trial and, mostly, error. As has been discussed here on numerous occasions, when stretching into something a bit different or, when striving for a new look that isn't really definable, nutty things happen. I'm not happy with the output and must be careful about muttering under my breath as regards 'wasting my time'. Anyway, this piece has been run through the secret array more times than I can count and even though what I wanted didn't materialize, I'm quite happy with this version of it.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

Oh dear...aren't they sweet ladies...you are so crazy...Mick you must be an icredible person, nobody makes pictures like this...:))

2:25 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
LOL - they are sweet and, yes, I am a little bit crazy when it comes to subject matter. This is a really old 'found' photograph and I couldn't resist fiddling with it. Thanks so much, with a blush, for letting me know that this one touched you.

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home