Saturday, July 28, 2007

Still mucking about with disasters from yesterday!

"Another Full Moon"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I can't say that I don't doggedly pursue some of my work when it isn't working as well as I'd like since I most assuredly do and have written about it many time in the past. It's usually rare that I show the results within 24 hours. Be that as it may, tonight's post was not working at all for me while trying to get something ready for Illustration Friday yesterday (scroll down to see that post). It's been a very long day and I believe I'll leave the introduction simple for the moment. Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Womand with lemon.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
LMAO ... I see the moon as a lemon now that you mention it. Oh well, back to the drawing board? Or simply press on with something else?

7:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is great. It has a tie dye effect. Perhaps a happy accident but worth pursuing. Bill

5:56 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

iveswilliam:
Thanks for dropping in again, Bill. Hmmm, tie dye ... now there's something that hadn't occurred to me and I can see that too! More food for thought. :)

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home