Sunday, December 30, 2007

Keeping busy -

"The Blind Spot"
digital collage by Mick Mather
It remains to be seen whether or not this will be the last time I talk about my teeth and the impending visit with the oral surgeon. I've been biding my time most of the week, trying to keep busy and my mind occupied with something other than the constant pain. I dislike taking medication and have been on antibiotics and pain relievers to an extent that is rare for me. That aside, by this time tomorrow it should be over with and that brings me to wonder what condition my condition will be in for tomorrow's post. Rest assured there will be something to put up, but I may have to juggle and post late - at least some of the time next week. Thanks for all of your good wishes and, as I seem to recall, Susu will be coming by with a barrel of wine. :D

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Did I hear someone calling after my pain killers? Here's the barrel and let there be no tomorrow! Ouch, I mean, let tomorrow come sooner than ever and you'd have that awful pain thrown away!

The first thought when I saw your picture(and had my mind led away from that wine) was Matrix and Keanu Reeves(I'll drink to that!).

On the second look I still think of Matrix. Don't know why. Some things just are.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Thanks, as always, for the wine. As for Matrix and Keanu Reeves? I've never seen it and haven't seen him in a movie in a long time. I only mention it because, for me, neither reference is present ... I'm not sure what inspired this exactly. I have been pouring through my collection of PDF Magazines recently and I'm sure this piece is rooted in some of the work I've been looking at.

11:07 AM  
Blogger KareM said...

you have interesting works in this blog, saludos! y feliz año nuevo!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

karem:
I thank you for stopping in to look at some of my work and thank you again for the comment. I return a wish to you for a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3:57 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

I hope you feel better already - tooth ache is something horrible (see previous comment). I've been too busy lately again to make any comments and I still have a lot of work I would like to finish before the year does. I'm not sure I'll do anyhow :( but now i just wish to say you HAPPY NEW YEAR before I get back to my work.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Thank you so very much for taking this time to wish me well ... and all did go well. I'm feeling quite chipper already and am delighted to be living pain-free for the first time in almost 2 weeks! HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, Helene, and DD and the Cats. :)

10:29 AM  
Blogger daniel cimadevilla said...

Happy new year, Friend!!!

hugs Mick!!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home