Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Challenge: Communication -

"Communication I"
digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
It's been a long day with another Holiday Party tonight. This piece for communication, the theme this week at Thursday Challenge, is something old that I'm not certain was ever posted. That said, I'm afraid to tell you that last night's long-winded post was a fluke and I'm back to hit and run. I have one more day at the office before vacation time between the holidays and one more party to go to tomorrow evening. Fair warning here that Friday's post may not be available until Saturday and with that I'll say goodnight. :)

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Have a nice WE - as sunny as your picture.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Thanks very much, Helene. You do the same and this might have to do until the real sun comes out again sometime in April! :)

5:23 AM  
Blogger *itKuPiLLi* said...

This is like a moment after a nuclear explosion...last moment of human communication...

The real sun is shining today very brightly though it is windy, have a nice weekend!

8:30 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

We've had TWO sunny days in Helsinki! Itäs amazing and the colour of the afternoon sky has been just the same as in your colourful, powerful and warm pic'

And now I'm on holiday! Vacation!

Need a drink or two...

10:27 AM  
Blogger Trijnie said...

I was so busy last days, not much time for my pc. have a warm and lazy weekend

11:31 AM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Too tired to communication... But the picture has a fresh breath of energy. I like the colors. Not so dark always. I'm getting softer... help. :)

12:40 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

itkupilli:
That's exactly the way this image makes me feel too. Thanks for putting it into words, Kirsi. :)

susupetal:
Thanks, as always with a blush, for your comment. What a coincidence - as of this moment I'm on vacation too! As for that drink? Pour yourself one and pour me another! \_/ ... \_/ + \_/ ... :D

griesmail:
I know you've been busy, Trijnie. You have a relaxing weekend too. :)

elina:
I know about tired. These last few weeks have been murder...but, now, my vacation has started and I'm off to have a few cocktails with friends then dinner and a few more with another. I also must say - HELP! :D

12:49 PM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Mick, have a nice vacation with cocktails!

3:28 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

elina:
Thanks! Except for spilling a glass of wine in my lap last night while getting said vacation started, the evening went swimmingly! :D

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home