Friday, December 21, 2007

Illustration Friday: Horizon -

From the COLLAGE-A-DAY Series
digital collage by Mick Mather
As I mentioned in Thursday's post, I was out celebrating the holiday season with colleagues and friends for the better part of Friday Night. A grand time was had by all! Now it's Saturday (although you couldn't know that until I spill the beans) and it's time to catch up. Here's my piece for Illustration Friday this week and what luck! While searching through my collage files, you I was rewarded with a piece already made for this week's theme - horizon. By coincidence, it's the second piece this week that references The Wizard of Oz. Who would've foreseen that? Well, later boys and girls, I'm on vacation and there's a stack of reading on the coffee table ... yup, right next to my blanket and pillow. Cheers!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Lucky you! I had no inspiration for IF, so I let it pass.

"...why, oh why can't I..."

12:36 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
I sure felt lucky this morning when I stumbled into this one. ...why, oh why can't I... indeed!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home