Monday, December 31, 2007

Moody Monday: Kitsch -

"Selfportrait of the Artist With His Kitschy Office Decor"
digital collage by Mick Mather
The weekly theme at Moody Monday this week is kitsch. What could be better bad taste than having your office done over in a "Hello Kitty" theme? Actually, this is something I'd quite likely do except that this much primary color would quite likely drive me mad inside of a week. It's very festive for New Years Eve don't you think? Well then, let's get a designated driver and get the party started! :D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Hello Kitty, goodbye Mick... suit yourself:))

Did you get your tooth fixed? Hopefully you aren't in pain anymore and the party can start.

Here's some whisky in the jar, the barrel with wine -happy new year, Mick!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
LMAO - I assume that you'd never allow yourself to be found anywhere near a Hello Kitty Office?

I did get the teeth pulled and I'm finally pain free. Even so, I'll take the whisky and the barrel of wine ... and, I share. :D

4:16 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

Too much whiskey is not good - Susu can be a bit dangerous.
Happy new Year Mick.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
It's just a little bit of sipping whiskey, I'm sharing and - even with the wine - all things in moderation (including moderation)! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

4:52 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Can be????

I AM!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
I'm a little dangerous myself! Stand and deliver! :D

7:12 AM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Hello Kitty, indeed. You have a new soft figure. ;D Suit you great as Susu already said.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

elina:
LOL ... yes, I'm just a furry, fuzzy, huggy bear waiting for a cute li'l "Hello Kitty"! :)

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home