Wednesday, January 02, 2008

In and out -

From the COLLAGE-A-DAY Series
digitally manipulated torn paper collage by Mick Mather
I'm still not quite back to 100% after having those darned teeth removed. This is supposed to be my first day back at work (since December 21st) but I'm not going to the office. I do have an art exhibit to hang this afternoon and it's unlikely that I can dodge that. So, I think a little more rest before that happens is what I need. Here's another old collage piece that was scanned and sharpened a bit that will have to suffice for today ... and with that, back to bed I go.

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, I'd buy new eye glasses -those are out of fashion.

I'm back to work again...:(( The days of wine and roses are surely gone.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Work! I know exactly how you feel. What!!? The wine is gone? :O

10:00 AM  
Blogger Catnapping said...

i was going to suggest oxycontin. wine stains.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

catnapping:
The first item sounds erotic enough for a man in my condition ... both of those together, however, sound peculiarly naughty! :D

5:54 PM  
Blogger Elegia said...

I love this collage! Insect has captivated his MIND and going to eat his brain! Wow, the king of insects.

I hope you manage to live with your darned teeth! :)

By the way, you have much better head ache medicine in the States than we have here in Finland. And it's cheaper and stronger too. I bought Tylenol and it can blow off even the migraine!

10:28 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

What is she seeing? It must be you sleeping on the sofa instead of going out to earn your living§ ;)

1:39 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

elina:
Thanks for the comment on this collage. I should have expected this one to be just your style! :D

hpy:
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z! :)

6:46 AM  
Blogger Trijnie said...

Oh all the active bloggers. I missed so much. The flew came not a good start for me in the New Year ;(

11:27 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

griesmail:
Oh no, not the flu! Is Tommy bringing you chicken soup and sloppy doggy kisses? :D

2:05 PM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

LOL! What a riot!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

mary stebbins taitt:
LMAO - I can actually hear that wonderful, deep and boisterous laugh of yours, Mary. Glad this one tickled your funny bone! :)

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home