Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thursday Challenge: Shopping -

"The Little Bridal Shop"
$50 Unframed - LUCAS GALLERY

digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
Shopping is the week's theme at Thursday Challenge. I took a number of photographs this summer in the boutique shopping district known as Armory Square. This bustling little 4-square block area of small shops is a wonderful example of mixed-use development that includes residential living as well small business office spaces above the retail shops, restaurants and pubs. The bridal shop seen here is located just down the street from this lovely summer scene of al fresco dining that is part of The Candlelight Series of Concerts during the summer months. Bon appetite!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

OMG, you really fell for that girl in my pic, if you're now heading towards a BRIDAL SHOP!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Yes! It was a close call, Susu, but on the way there I spotted another and fell in love with her. I'm following along on the street right now and she seems to be turning in to enter "The Little Shop of Horrors"! OMG! I bet it's Elina! :O

2:15 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

So you all have the shopping disease today. Here the sales are opening on January 9th! Welcome!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Not me! But I would rather buy my bride costume in the little shop of horrors!

Anyway, I don't need a costume anymore, cause I already got married few weeks ago (and NOT in a church - what a devil I am)! :D

12:17 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Sales you say? I couldn't be bothered myself but I bet the sisters will be there bright and early! :D

elina:
It wasn't you? Oh well, no matter ... I was sidetracked and ended up in the bakery. Now I'm in love with half-moon cookies! :D

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home