Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Drawing With Leighlund Series -

"Scribble Face"
digitally manipulated drawing by Mick Mather
- original drawing by Leighlund Ruth Vincett -

One of the interesting things about working with digital filtering tools is the happy accident that occurs now and then. In fact, just such a happy accident happened in tonight's post and I'll show it sometime over the weekend or next week - I'm still manipulating it and haven't yet decided where to proceed before I can say it's finished. That aside, this is also part of the project where I begin with a drawing or scribble from my cache of beautiful expressionist scribbles from that equally beautiful child, Leighlund Ruth Vincett. Right now, the two of us are mostly excited about Poppa's upcoming birthday on March 22nd - Leighlund is my party planner and last week I was able to have a peek at the planners book. There's a single page with two check off boxes - each with a nice little check mark in it - one for each must have party category: balloons + cupcakes! Sounds good to me, who needs more? :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Elegia said...

Wall paper, I love the colour!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

elina:
You know, this would make a nice wallpaper pattern! :D

11:55 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh dear, have to remember your birthday. Got to!
Please, remind me again later, will you!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Just so you know, the date of my birth is March 22nd ... I'm sure it will come up many times next week! :D

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home