Saturday, March 15, 2008

NEW from The Mister Existence Series -

"Mister Existence Unleashes the Dog"
digital drawing & collage by Mick Mather
I was playing around again the other evening when tonight's post began to emerge. I ran the base layer through a number of editors, using a few new tools along the way, and then popped it into one of my favorite digital drawing programs. A completely stylized line drawing of Mister Existence was multiplied, layered, knit together and re-layered before tossing the whole thing back into the manipulation blender. By the time I was done, the darned dog was off the leash and about to go for a romp in the park ... I think! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

He's running after his dog!

I like the speed in this. Hope I'd get some this morning...

10:17 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Yes! ... and soon to completely tangled up in the leash that is way too long. :D

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home