Saturday, May 24, 2008

I feel lousy -

"Buckwheat"
digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
I was zooming along last night with anticipation of our Memorial Day Weekend when, BAM! I have a summer cold. It came out of nowhere and knocked my socks off. I have a lot of work to catch up on and will have to slog through the honking, sneezing, headaches and sore throat. With that in mind and unless the pills I started taking work some magic, I will likely be engaged in a lot of hit 'n run posting. I'm going to bed. :(

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Elegia said...

Oh no, I hope you get better soon, Mick! Eat the buckwheat, I think it's healthy. At least it looks pretty in your picture. :)

2:11 PM  
Blogger Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Sorry to hear your feeling bad, hope you get better very soon!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

elegia:
I feel a little better after napping much of the afternoon. I appreciate the menu choice. :D

lisa sarsfield:
Well, me too, of course! Nobody likes being sick, MOST of all ME! I have work to do no matter what ... in bits and pieces and between naps. :)

4:14 PM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, poor you. Try to rest and forget about work, will you.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
I'm doing a bit better this morning having slept most of the day yesterday. I'm taking it very easy compared to my normal routine. See? Dr. Susu's prescription has been filled. :)

5:15 AM  
Blogger harlequinpan said...

Have a bowl of Buckwheat porridge! it's good for your health, or limewine with hot water, hope you are well very soon!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

harlequinpan:
The wine sounds good to me! Thanks for the get well potions. :)

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home