Sunday, June 01, 2008

A lot of new work, a lot!

"Cheerful Reassembly of Her Broken Pieces"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I've been occupied with a series of collage pieces for the past 48-hours and they've come fast and furious, one right after the other. The common thread for all of them is an old group of work known as The Making Faces Series and a quick search will likely take you to one or more of those works where I describe my working method. A few new filters have been added to the array at the Secret Visual Laboratory as well and I've been getting a bit bolder with another new filter that I've been zooming 'round in for a few months. Anyway, a bit of stretching, a generous bump in work output and more than a few successes that I'll be posting over the next few weeks.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home