Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Crawling back to the real world -

"Field-Tested Sketch"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I'm beginning to feel a little bit better. My nose has stopped running for the most part but a deep, hacking cough seems to be developing. That aside, tonights image is just a little playful dig at one of my favorite portal sites, Coudal Partners. They've come up with a notebook that seems to be rivaling the moleskin in such short order that my head is surely spinning. I own neither, but this image is a bit of a nod to Coudal and their also amazing Field-Tested Books. Well, time for my pills and little bed rest.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

I like that one too.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Thanks, Hélène. I've been looking for an opportunity to use the grid background for a long time. :)

6:25 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

She seems to be waiting for someone. A job interwjue....how do you spell it????

Hope you're feeling better, Mick. My symptoms were due to allergy, got the medicin and feeling better.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Yes, waiting. A job interview? Perhaps, she isn't talking. At least not to me.
I'm feeling much better and will be back at work tomorrow. Even though misery loves company, I'm glad your allergies have been subdued a little bit with the medicine. :)

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home