Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back to basics -

"Late in the Day"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I've been immersed in a recent flurry of land art and installation art projects and proposals. I also have a maquette to build for "Trinity #2" in preparation for the Public Art Commission review in a few weeks while simultaneously attempting to complete the "Kings Court Cube". It's been rainy with enough fog to make things interesting and I took a short movie of it when I went out this morning to check its status ... with no ability to edit the thing (I don't have the proper software to do anything with it) I've post it at No Matter What Shape anyway. That said, it's been a comfort to be able to fall back upon old methods of working to accomplish some new work, such as today's post, in a relatively short space of time. Well, I'd better get back at it!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

She looks nice, I'd like to know her.

3:59 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Me too! :D

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home