Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another late meeting and some jazz -

"The Cabaret Table"
manipulated digital drawing by Mick Mather
Here's another digital drawing, hidden away in the same file mentioned yesterday, that I've hauled out and given a breath of new life. Do forgive the hit and run post, I'm in even more of a rush today and probably late for tonight's meeting! Let this be the last until after the holidays! On the bright side, I'll be able to stop for a glass of wine and some jazz while the night is still young.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, so it's you sitting at the cabaret table! I have lately been singing music from the musical Cabaret in my singing lessons and now I have an audience of one!

Maybe you'll need more than o n e glass of wine with all that jazz:)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
Yes, that's me, your rapt audience of one. I like the way you think since, just to be on the safe side, I did have two glasses of wine this evening. :)

5:07 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

I could jump in that swimming pool (full of whatever liquid...)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
LOL ... as always, The Finnish Sisters have a surprise as regards what some of them see! :D

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home