Friday, December 12, 2008

Illustration Friday: Rambunctious -

"Rambunctious"
manipulated digital drawing by Mick Mather
As the title of tonight's post suggests, rambunctious is the weekly theme at Illustration Friday. I'm sad to say that I'm feeling under the weather and wasn't able to give this the usual time for thought and development. Too, as I write this, I'm missing the end of "Frosty the Snowman" and I think he just got locked up in the poinsettia greenhouse! Gotta run ... where's that mop and bucket? :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Feeling under the weather isn't nice, hope tomorrow you feel better.

Your pic reminds me of old blankets, stained, worn, but still the comforting smell of childhood.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
Thank you, Susu, I'm still not well. I guess I'd better get back under those old blankets. :|

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home