Saturday, December 13, 2008

Somewhere between a purr and a growl -

"The Interpreter from Kashyyyk"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I had a particularly good run of transformations of old files that had been left behind for one reason and another. In today's post, coming up with an alternative point of view was the turning point since no more actual work was needed. I found that other path in the Star Wars novels where a certain wookiee had a speech impediment that allowed this rare individual of the species to speak understandable "Galactic Basic". I say po-tay-toe, you say po-tah-toe.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Star Wars was the first thought when I looked at this pic!!

But now I'm wondering if this is not a self portrait of you being under weather...!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
ROFLMAO ... I'm still as sick as a dog (I'm not sure if Wookiee's get sick) and I needed a good chuckle today. Thanks, Susu! :D

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home