Sunday, January 18, 2009

NEW from Greymoor Walk -

"Head North"
manipulated digital photograph by Mick Mather
It occurs to me that I might take a little more care with posting so many of the images from my walking art projects. At the same time, if the work is to get done, I need to focus my efforts and actually do the work. I'm not so sure that all of the pieces that I work on will make appearances in the individual coffee table books that are planned so I'm not completely torn. I suppose if I keep alternate versions in mind, along with some new things that haven't even been thought of yet, things will be just fine.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Greymoor, really. No other name could suit this pic. It's beautiful.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
It's true, that was the name of the Way where I lived for many years. I walked it so often, most of the photographs that I have include images from that place. I'm delighted that you like this one, there's a lot more to come.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home