Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NEW from Greymoor Walk

"Said the Man in a Hat, This Way"
manipulated digital photograph by Mick Mather
As I so often say, it's fascinating what we see in an image. The title of today's post points to what it is that my own mind has conjured up. I must admit that, through the majority of my walks, I always wore a bush hat. It was fabulous for inhibiting most attacks by black flies and mosquitoes during that part of each spring season when those flying critters could be particularly nasty. Some fond memories have been evoked by this piece.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Wonderful colors on this one.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Thanks so much, Hèléne, and it was the color of this version that attracted me too. Tell me, how did you weather the 2 weeks without internet? You seem well rested and content to work at a slower pace.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home