Saturday, February 21, 2009

NEW from Greymoor Walk -

"Black, White and Gray"
digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
Just to remind myself of the promise made the other day, here's another post that comes from one of the many walking art projects I mentioned, Greymoor Walk. Even though the temperature had dropped below freezing I did get a short walk in while my car was in the repair shop. It was accompanied by quite a little flurry of extra-large flakes and a strong wind. It sure makes one feel wide awake and totally alive!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

I was moving an old printer earlier today, and some ink dropped out. How did you get the result that soon?

8:28 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
LMAO ... it's the Rorschach Gremlins, Hélène. They work very quickly and completely unhindered in the ether! :D

9:27 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

But don't tell me about the results of that ink test!

A strong wind doesn't make you feel alive, it freezes you to death!

12:11 PM  
Blogger John M. Mora said...

this one dances beautifully...

4:14 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
Alright, the results are under lock and key. As for the walking, well, I wasn't out there barefoot for goodness sakes! :D

John:
That dance is one of the things I discovered this past fall while photographing spider webs and bare branches. Some time ago I wrote that both appeared to me as drawings in three dimensions.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home