Saturday, May 16, 2009

Psssssst! Shhhhhhh! -

"I Ate All the Candy"
cut & torn paper collage by Mick Mather
- click on image to view full size -

I went to The Everson Museum of Art last night for a series of exhibition openings. At the top of my list (since I had a secret of my own) was the Post Secret Exhibit. I've known about this project for years and always promised myself to send Frank Warren a secret of my own. Well, in a round about way, and with the sort of community spirit that was, I believe, originally intentioned, I've done it.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I like this one, it reminds me of me.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Melis:
LMAO ... well, that makes us partners in crime over "The Mystery of the Disappearing Bon Bons."

12:55 PM  
Blogger Elegia said...

And didn't leave me any? Snif, how dare you!! ;)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Elegia:
When it comes to candy? It's every man for himself! :D

2:06 PM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

You ate all the candies! How awful!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
As I just told, Elegia, it's every man for himself. :D

2:09 PM  
Blogger Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Oh funny, its Monday here and I am just waiting for the new week of secrets to be posted. I'm a regular reader too. I would seriously love to see a real exhibition although I would need to take a big box of tissues! Nice to see a real collage of yours:)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Lisa Sarsfield:
I don't do as much analog collage as I used to or that I'd like to. This exhibition at The Everson Museum of Art had hundreds of submissions and it was/is a terrific show.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home