Wednesday, April 25, 2007

NEW from The Selfportrait Series -

"Selfportrait of the Artist In His Underpants"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I've been chuckling over tonight's post for close to 36 hours now. When it comes to satire, I get to poke fun in way too many places with this one, starting with myself and ending with the ever more flavorful advertising design common in Europe! Other than an apology after the fact to Itkupilli, I don't suppose there's much to say about this really...besides, I'm chuckling again and people are beginning to give me a little more space than they really need to! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

WOW!!! oh boy...you are really the man of great selfportraits, since you 've been blushing so much lately, now it's my turn!!!! Absolutelly stunning! :))

10:38 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
I'm still laughing at myself with this piece! It was such great fun to put together and I'm especially pleased that you got a kick out of it! By the by, you look terrific when you blush! :D

7:17 AM  
Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

I got also much fun and Europe thing was so funny. too. Still little bit blushing, but great thing to be daring. That's the greatest thing in art and creative work. If you have talent to bring joy, you must use it!!! :)

8:27 AM  
Blogger jacque said...

io vi benedico nel nome del padre del figlio e dello spirito santo............IN NOMI DE PATRIS ET FIGLI ET SPIRITUS SANTI....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home