Monday, August 27, 2007

Moody Monday: Immature -

"Selfportrait of the Artist, Immature at A Slumber Party"
digital collage by Mick Mather
As tonight's post title suggests, the theme at Moody Monday this week is immature. It wasn't too long ago that the conversation around the water cooler at the office centered around those carefree days when it was quite appropriate to go though your day, not just in your jammies, but in those particularly comfortable, flannel onesies. Well, I simply couldn't resist this opportunity to add a pair here while creating a new image for The Selfportrait Series at the same time. Mommy! I want waffles for brea'fast! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, you look just...out of place, I must say.
Cool flannels, though.

Who is she? Your dream?

11:32 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

That's a nice and cosy one.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Nice pyjamas :D And your position tells me "no no no no, I won't do that!" Mature behavior? Not ;D

4:13 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
LOL ... out of place for sure! She could be my dream but I can't quite see her. Know what I mean?

hpy:
Thanks for saying so (sigh) ... those were the days! :)

elegia:
LMAO again and I hadn't exactly noticed the defiant stance 'til you mentioned it! :D

4:32 AM  
Blogger Trijnie said...

ha, looks cool!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

griesmail:
I can't resist doing these selfportraits. I'm happy if it gave you a chuckle, Trijnie! :D

8:59 AM  
Blogger Catnapping said...

mmm. i came over to look at your eyes again, and bonus! i got to see you in your jammies!

swoooooooooooon. thump.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

catnapping:
LOL - now that's a LOT better than what I usually hear: "Hey, Grandpa, you're old and in the way!" :D

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home