Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It's a bird - it's a plane!

"Wishing For X-Ray Vision"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I was just doodling 'n noodling around the other night when this crazy idea began to take shape. I swear, it went off and away all by itself ... kind'a, sort'a, maybe. With apologies to The Kent's and what must have been a mystifying, adolescent awakening for young Clark, here's tonight's post. As for me? Yet another nutty week of playing catch up at the office with a full calendar through to the weekend. The holiday was great but no good deed goes unpunished! :)

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

I believe X-Ray Vision would have suited some other hero better than Superman. Clark Kent wouldn't know how to use this talent...
But you do, I can see (without using my x-ray vision...)

Like the pic.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
LMAO - you made me laugh so hard that my sides are aching! :D

1:48 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

Nothing more to say - Susu said it all.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Man in armor, sword in his hand. That was my first illusion.

Then I saw his suspender belt and decided he is she. Very interesting, it could be anybody!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Trijnie said...

It's a very strong she, if you know what I mean
Trijnie

7:55 AM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Very cool!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

griesmail:
Me? Know anything? I'm just fat, dumb and happy! :D

mary:
Thanks so much, Mary. :)

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home