Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Think about it -

"Surprising Thoughts"
digital poster created with typoGenerator
The week has already started out on the rough side. Freezing rain started falling on Sunday evening. Yesterday our typical lake effect snow squalls kicked in and have dumped almost a foot of snow on us. I've been taking the bus to work the last few days and on my way down the hill this morning I fell right on my asterisk! No harm done, although someone asked me if that little slip caused a concussion - everybody's a comedian! Since I had to dig the car out when I got home this afternoon I probably don't need to tell you, I'm pooped! Therefore, something short and sweet, quick and easy ... just like me! :D

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger grumpiest girl in the room said...

Hi Mick! I hope your asterisk isn't bruised. For these slippery, snowy days, there's nothing more useful than a padded asterisk cover.

I sneak around here enjoying your creations, but never make a peep. I just wanted to let you know again that you inspire me with your creativity and enthusiasm.

No more falling, ya hear?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

grumpiest girl:
Hey you! The good news is that my skinny asterisk had a heavy coat and, at the time, a good 7" of snow to break the fall.

Thanks for the snoopery (with my usual blush!) ... whether you peep or not. :D

7:14 PM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Surprising thoughts are also festive thoughts, I see.

Enjoy your snow, if you can! ;)

8:54 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

elina:
They certainly can be. I had no idea that we'd get more snow overnight so this morning's surprising thought is that we've now had 18" of snow since Monday. Around here, you either embrace it or stay indoors until spring - yes, like Susu does! :D

4:22 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Just awful -the slipping and sliding and snow.
Be aware!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
I KNOW!!! :D

10:20 AM  
Blogger Trijnie said...

happy you did not brake a bone.

I am sorry, it is always so funny to see someone slip and slide, as long as there is no injury.
Hope there is snow soon here.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

griesmail:
Nothing was harmed except a little bit of my pride. As I was sitting there in the snow, I was laughing too! :D

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home