Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN -

"The Pumpkin Dance"
digital collage by Mick Mather
There may or may not be an Illustration Friday post from me this week because, after all, I have a 4-year old granddaughter to take house-to-house tonight. I suppose it's possible, perhaps even likely, that the theme over at IF will be Hallowe'en related ... if it is, I'll add this to the fray. If not, well, no harm done; I'll be much too busy trying to see how much of the good candy little Leighlund will allow Poppa to get away with! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Oh! I'm SO scared!

6:32 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Have a nice halloween!

That's a great dance!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
I know!!! :O

susupetal:
I'm sure it will be a blast! :)

9:21 AM  
Blogger S. Collier said...

the world needs moore floating pumpkins...

5:19 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

the charm school dropout:
... and more dancing! :D

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home