Saturday, November 01, 2008

Off site, On site -

"Visit to the Unfinished Cathedral"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I'm not here today and this post is an old image that I was having some fun fiddling with. In actuality I'm at Syracuse Inner Harbor finishing up the "Green Spaces Grant" with the installation of "Trinity #2" which has become a topiary sculpture more in line with the concept of the grant in the first place. Documentary evidence will be posted at No Matter What Shape - The Archive once things are completed, tidied up and whupped into basic shape.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Well, I'm here today.

I like the green in the photo and the bare arms -it's summer.

It has snowed in Finland, not yet in Helsinki, but quite nearby already.

11:19 AM  
Blogger KAYLAPEARSON.COM said...

great post i found you some how looking for things on our sons birth defects esophageal atresia. I wish you the best and god bless

2:25 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
I was hopping this would remind you of better, warmer days. We did have our snow in the middle of last week. Not much here where I am but some places got as much as a foot.

kaylapearson:
I return your blessing, redoubled, so that each member of your family may have a bit of peace. It is strange that your search brought you here and I appreciate you taking a moment to look at today's post.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home