Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Challenge: Sound -

"We Buy and Sell"
digital photograph by Mick Mather
The weekly theme at Thursday Challenge is sound. We have a fine, local business that does electronics repair as well as sales of used disks, all of which fit this challenge quite nicely I think. I can almost hear the bells and whistles, the jump cut segues and the mash-up cacophonies as I type this. Now, I'm off to another long day at the office ... I wonder which little ditty will serve as the soundtrack for the next 12 hours!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Sounds of fury! And music:)

8:24 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Is there a piece of music called "Sounds of Fury"? If not, perhaps someone should compose something. :)

10:17 AM  
Blogger hpy said...

Second hand can be good; your picture shows it.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
It was a visit to this very shop where I found my first Beth Orton CD and fell head over heels in love with her! ... (another blush!) ...

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home