Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Challenge: Experimental -

"Experimental"
manipulated digital photograph by Mick Mather
Here it is, the Thursday Challenge post for the weekly theme, experimental. The photo has been cropped, resized and given a bit more color than it had originally. As I so often say, Dale Hudjik does what few, if any, other meme sites do when he offers a multiple of sub-themes. For this piece we qualify under failed/strange photos, blurry and overexposed. I should say!

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors here! This makes me think of a grape popsicle just as it's starting to melt, nice!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Shani:
Well now, thanks a great big ol' honey bunch there, Thomas! I should probably re-title this one of these days! I like it! :D

3:45 PM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I like this! Very subtle and nice.

And I like Dale's subthemes too.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Mary Stebbins Taitt:
Thanks, Mary ... help yourself to a grape Popsicle! :)

7:48 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

The colors have changed, and I wouldn't have guessed that the former pictures came out of this one, but that only shows that you're the MASTER!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
With a blush, I say "Thank You", Hélène. What this really shows is, that with the aid of digital technology, every photograph is salvageable. :)

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home