Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Something out of nothing #1-

"Covert Coders Midnight Dream"
manipulated digital photograph by Mick Mather
Today's post is the result of an afternoon's worth of effort using a single, failed photograph as the starting point. This week at Thursday Challenge the theme is going to be experimental and I was able to come up with quite a few worthwhile pieces. What you see here is the first of about a half dozen and I'll post another version on Wednesday. The original, barely touched photograph will go up on Thursday. Stand by!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

I have a start of migraine so I can't look at this, it swirls too much!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
I'm sad to hear about the migraine. So, don't look, there's brandy on the way ... that probably won't be the remedy either. :|

2:54 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

I don't have a headache, so I can look at these nice colours and imagine candy or something like that.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Now that you mention it, this does look like candy or one of those embossed papers used to separate the layers in the box. Yum!

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home