Saturday, June 02, 2007

Found chalk drawing -

"The Writing on the Wall"
montage by Mick Mather
While doing some aimless surfing last week I came across an extremely charming piece of street art. This expressive drawing was spotted on the side of an old building and more than likely is the work of a child. While I'm not 100% positive, I do believe that the medium is plain, white chalk. Graffiti? Yes, but not exactly. If I could go back in time, I'd sure love to be able to lift this off the wall and bring it home with me. The manipulation here suggests that I do indeed have a magic process where a piece of paper could be laid over the drawing and a simple transfer taken. Something along that line surely does exist, leaving the issue of building that time machine!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home