Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday Challenge: Food -

"Eye Candy"
montage by Mick Mather
I have to admit that I've been stumped for two days as regards the weekly theme, food, at Thursday Challenge. I had more than one image in the files that would've been a perfect fit, but each has already been used - this one and this one. I've started a number of other pieces and now have three more in various stages of completion. Since I wasn't at all happy with them I went on to do this image that was finished yesterday and set aside for a bit of reflection. I like it just fine and, given my bent for puns and visual double entendres, here you go!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

Food?:))
I guess that is so called artist freedom, but as an artist I surely understand! :)
This is stunning picture, absolutely tasty and delicious.

Btw. "Cranberry Juice and Tea" was also very beautiful; I liked sensitive colours very much.

12:24 AM  
Blogger hpy said...

Eye candy is better than candy if you wish to stay slim.

4:04 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
LOL ... "Eye Candy" is a colloquialism that means "food for the eyes", usually "someone delicious to look at" - like you!
As always thanks for commenting, on both images (blush). :)

HPY:
Watching one's figure is probably a good thing. Thanks so much for this comment and, by the way, your photographs are wonderful!

5:04 AM  
Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

Actually in Finnish you say: Silmän ruokaa = food for eye

10:56 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
Thanks for the Finnish Lesson. Now, if I can only figure out how that's pronounced, I'll be ahead of the game! :D

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home