Friday, June 01, 2007

Where's the illustration for IF? -

"Three Broken Chairs"
montage by Mick Mather
Yes, I know, I usually have an image for Illustration Friday posted in this space. However, the piece that I worked on for IF this morning kept whispering Outer Dust Rings ... so, you'll find it here, instead. When you get right down to it, I feel lucky to have posted anything at all today, let alone two! I was at the 40 Below Summit, a very good conference I might add, for most of the day and, all of a sudden, I'm beat right down to my socks.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

This is one of the greatest! This kind of beauty strokes my eyes...and about colors and composition…well I say noting more!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
Over and over I blush and say thank you for your comments. You always say so much in so few words. :)

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home