Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Fourth Annual Horizon Awards -

"Sunset"
watercolor by Mick Mather
It's been quite a week at the office, not that I'm going to spend very much time on the subject, other than to introduce tonight's post. This watercolor was a donation by me to the Silent Auction portion of The Fourth Annual Horizon Awards. It's a tiny little thing, almost actual size as you see it I believe, with a value of $50. I think the winning bid was half that, but that's why auctions can be so much fun. Anyway, this is a holiday weekend for me so it's going to be another hit 'n run posting initiative for the next few days.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

There is many feminine attributes: It’s so cute, ‘coz of small size and lilac colour is so hippie mystic and yet elegant.

Despite of all that, strange way it’s very masculine. I can’t explain. I don’t know why this aspect game to my mind. But anyway it’s very very ihana

and you have very nice signature.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
First, my sincere thanks with, always, a blush. Funny that you mention the feminine attributes along with the masculine. I see that too and I don't mind admitting that I've always been in touch with that side of myself. I've always been very comfortable with who I am. I thank you again ... :)

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home